Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm not perfect, but parts of me are excellent


You never know what to expect in Vegas, especially when alcohol is involved. But the Lee's Liquor Beer Festival was a nice surprise. People were friendly, beer was good and there was plenty of food to snack on. I just wish that I had thought to wear my beer/alcohol/sex related t-shirt. They should have put a warning on the ticket... Be sure to dress appropriately.

Some of my favorites included the guy walking around with the shirt that said "I'm not Perfect, but Parts of me are Excellent". We also ran into a character who had a shirt that read "Give me Rossignol or Give Me Head". Although I'm pretty sure Rossignol is a skiing company, not a type of beer.

The friend I was with even had his picture taken by a stranger - All because his shirt said something about Pop Rocks and Coke being a deadly combination.

Next year, I'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment