Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy Ideas Sound Better with Wine

Seriously, a blog? There must be some sort of crazy drug in this chardonnay I'm drinking. Tonight I decided to start a Twitter account to tweet about my cooking adventures. Within an hour I had three followers. I didn't post some fantastic recipe for seared pork loin with mustard bbq sauce. Nope, I just posted some crap about how I was drinking chardonnay from Santa Barbara. So now I have three followers - Two from Santa Barbara and one from who knows where.

As for the blog, I can't experiment on Twitter without writing about it somewhere. So here I am, new twitter account and new blog site. Who knows if anyone will read, but if I keep drinking this wine, I'm sure I'll come up with some more crazy ideas to make it interesting.

PS: Pork loin recipe is real and it's great! And the wine is called Santa Barbara Landing. A big thanks to my friend Daisy for bringing it over.

1 comment:

  1. YOU GUYS ARE HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN! SEND ANY LEFTOVERS TO OUR HOUSE - OK - ALONG WITH KATIE!
    P.S. Wine is a good leftover to send too! When 7 of us went to Germany, Shirley & I fell in love with the Mosel wine of the Emsburen area. For 2 weeks, between the two of us. we tried to drink all they had, since it doesn't ship well - but we failed. It was fun trying though.

    ReplyDelete